Sunday, October 16, 2011

National Career Assessment Examination

That day, I thought it was going to be some kind of a periodical examination which is graded. The whole level was separated by 5 classes, 4 for the morning and one for the afternoon session. I was one of the students in the morning session.

We were in the room of the 3H people when the test took placed. I found comfortable in the room because it was cold and there was no total disturbance in my atmosphere. I was holding my answer sheet and saw several circles. I told myself that I had already encountered this kind of strategy of answering the examination last year in my second year level. I encountered tests of Mathematical solving, English and Filipino reading comprehensions, entrepreneurial skills and others that were testing our very minds. And at last we ended at noon, for our afternoon hours were home sweet home times.

NCAE for me is an examination to help us in finding courses for colleges. My type of course was Fine Arts, and I wish that will be the result of the examination in my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment