Sunday, October 16, 2011

Intramania!

Everyone must think that if you participate in this kind of activity, you must be happy still if you lost or won the game.

That was my view while playing Javelin. I was the player of the Third Year level for the Javelin throw. While practicing before that time, I felt nervous. I was kept saying, "Matatalo ako for sure..." Then the others told me that I am not that pretty bad.

When I was about to play, my legs were shaking and my palms were getting wet. I was holding the Javelin like I was Leonidas of the movie 300 or Eomer of the movie The Lord of the Rings. I was throwing it like I am going to the heaven, and at last, I made a perfect pierce. Unfortunately, I did not make it at the top because of the distance. But that was okay, if you want to know the reason, look at the first sentence of this blogpost. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment