Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Little Conversation between the Teacher and the Student

Ma'am May: Hello Hans.
Hans: Hello Ma'am.
Ma'am May: I had been observing you in our English hour and outside times. And I noticed that you were speaking Filipino all the time.
Hans: I am sorry Ma'am. I had been speaking Filipino all the time.
Ma'am May: Do you know what is gonna be the result of what you are doing?
Hans: Yes Ma'am. I am sorry. I promise not to speak Filipino all the time. I will speak English every time.
Ma'am May: I know you are a man of your word Hans. Farewell.
Hans: Good bye Ma'am.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for keep posting such remarkable articles and keeping us updated with your thought. I like to devour your articles and I request you to keep writing such compelling posts in future as well.
    English Practice App | English Learning App

    ReplyDelete